We have a customized and safe weight management program for our customers who wish to lose weight, those include HCG, Phentermine, and Lipo-B injections.
The HCG diet stands for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which is a hormone produced in pregnant women. It is often used as a medication as well to help those suffering from fertility problems. But in recent years this has come to be known as a weight loss miracle cure.
- Testosterone levels are slightly elevated and metabolism is increased
- A redistribution of fat is realized and one notices a decrease of flabby fatty areas
- There is no starvation from lack of calories because the body is naturally fulfilled
- Fat burning without compromising muscle is produced
- An increased libido in both men and women have been reported
Phentermine is a stimulant which causes appetite suppression. It acts as an appetite suppressant by affecting the central nervous system.
Lipo B Injections
Lipo-B is an injection of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for your health and health of your liver. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if it is healthier, it will work better for you.
Lipo-B injection ensures your body receives all necessary nutrients
to keep you at your energetic best. Many of these nutrients are not
absorbable by mouth and need to be taken by injection. Injections are
safe, effective and an easy way to keep your body well-balanced.
Vitamin B12 Lipotropic injections help increase your energy as well as
contribute to the success of your weight loss plan.
The injections include the following naturally occurring vitamins, amino acids and minerals:
• Methionine – An antioxidant amino acid that neutralizes
free radicals. It aids in breaking down fat, removing heavy metals from the
body, and helps with digestion. It is one of the important amino acids that
increase energy and lean muscle mass.
• Inositol – A vitamin that is vital for metabolism of fat and cholesterol. It prevents hardening of the arteries; it has also been shown to help in the treatment of depression and anxiety.
• Choline – Plays a major role in cardiovascular health, in addition to minimizing excess fat in the liver through its fat and cholesterol metabolic properties. It aids in hormone production. s in hormone production.
• Vitamin B12 – Regulates the formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron, preventing anemia. It is an important component of the body system because it is required for proper digestion, absorption and synthesis of foods, protein synthesis, and the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. Vitamin B12 is also necessary for a healthy nervous system.